Thursday, November 04, 2004

the first step

Ok here it is...my official blog!
I do not know what fate holds for this 'new' endeavour of mine...hopefully it does not join a host of others 'endeavours'...
Me, myself and insanity.....

Life, it always comes a full circle. It did for me a few days back.
I started as an uncertain, unwary fresher some five odd months back...unsure of what I would be capable of achieving. One face in a huge crowd, lost and helpless. Often I was reminded of my first year days when a similar feeling gripped me occasionally, I, a small speck in a HUGE crowd and then, I wanted to top.

I wasn't much sure of what I expected of myself here, but I certainly yearned to be 'more' than a face in the crowd. After five months, a lot has changed...but not me...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like always I appreciate your writing...rahul sent me this link to view your blogs!

5/07/2005 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home