Saturday, November 06, 2004

diwali approaches...theres light all around!

Friday...the last day of the week, my drowsy eyes watched several people excitedly leave for their 'diwali' trips as i tried to conjure the little enthusiasm left in me to finish my coding! sigh!

Anyways, my code is almost done (something always creeps up!!) and I am beginning to feel a certain rejuvinating force within me...i think Ill also put up a countdown like Ritu...something 2 cheer me up!

Im exhausted after this week but hopefully (!) I wont have 2 work on the weekend...the worst is over and the festive spirit is beginning to have its effect, theres light all around...diwali is round the corner....

just wanted 2 document this somewhere: gt a new pair of lenses yesterday and p1 cell was assigned 2 me today1 Im feeling responsible now :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home